12 Feb The webinar presenting changes in PV practice after China joined ICH
Posted at 12:14h in Events, Uncategorized 0 Comments
It is our great pleasure to invite you to the webinar “5 KEY CHALLENGES OF PHARMACOVIGILANCE IN CHINA” presenting changes in pharmacovigilance practice after China joined ICH.
Time: 2:00 PM (CET)
Cost of Webinar: FREE
Webinar language: in Chinese
Webinar organizer: NJ YZ Clinical Trials & Consulting Co., Ltd. (as a part of ZM CRO GROUP)
REGISTER FOR WEBINAR HERE
IN THE WEBINAR YOU’LL KNOW
- Practical aspects of express reporting procedures for SUSAR, SAE, AE of special interest, etc.
- Periodical safety reporting in clinical trials and post-marketing surveillance (DSUR, PSUR) in China.
- Safety database overview and its role in pharmacovigilance activities of marketing authorization holders(MAH).
- LQPPV as key player to ensure drug safety in China.
- Drug safety physician & LQPPV: collaboration during drug safety surveillance
IN THE WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO
- Ask questions that you are interested in and get experts’ opinion
If you have questions about the webinar an registration, please contact our department of business development at: email@example.com or call at +86 25 58854369-818, 58854360-818