12 Feb The webinar presenting changes in PV practice after China joined ICH
It is our great pleasure to invite you to the webinar “5 KEY CHALLENGES OF PHARMACOVIGILANCE IN CHINA” presenting changes in pharmacovigilance practice after China joined ICH.
Time: 2:00 PM (CET)
Cost of Webinar: FREE
Webinar language: in Chinese
Webinar organizer: NJ YZ Clinical Trials & Consulting Co., Ltd. (as a part of ZM CRO GROUP)
REGISTER FOR WEBINAR HERE
IN THE WEBINAR YOU’LL KNOW
- Practical aspects of express reporting procedures for SUSAR, SAE, AE of special interest, etc.
- Periodical safety reporting in clinical trials and post-marketing surveillance (DSUR, PSUR) in China.
- Safety database overview and its role in pharmacovigilance activities of marketing authorization holders(MAH).
- LQPPV as key player to ensure drug safety in China.
- Drug safety physician & LQPPV: collaboration during drug safety surveillance
IN THE WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO
- Ask questions that you are interested in and get experts’ opinion
If you have questions about the webinar an registration, please contact our department of business development at: email@example.com or call at +86 25 58854369-818, 58854360-818